Thursday, July 2, 2009

Two more days until they arrive!

This morning, Juliana was very sleepy, so I let her stay in bed until she was ready to get up. While she was lying down and playing with Pooh, I set up my mom's bed on the floor in her room, so she was very curious. She knows something is up, because I keep talking about it and she has drawn some pictures that we hung up as welcome signs. It's very exciting now, because they will be here in less than two days now!!
Here's the cutie pie after breakfast, dancing and taking care of her precious Pooh.
Juliana admiring the pool at SAFRA
...and hiding in between the lockers.

Lately, Juliana has been singing along with Jacob and I at night and has learned a lot of words to Twinkle twinkle, You are my sunshine, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, I'm a Little Teapot, Baa baa black sheep and Row your boat. This isn't the best video I have of her vocal skills, but it's from this morning and she is trying to sing row your boat.

No comments: