Monday, July 20, 2009

It's coming to an end :-(

Today will be out last day together as a family and I am getting very sad. They have to leave tomorrow morning at 3am for their flight and I just wish I could rewind and start their whole trip all over again. We had so much fun and kept so busy. I'm grateful that all three of them were able to make the trip out and enjoy a lot of the great sight of Singapore. Those first few days after leaving loved ones can be tough (as you all know) and I was in desperate need of time with them. So it won't be easy, especially considering we have no idea when the next visit will be, either here in SG or there in the US.

Well, I'll update you at the end of the day as to how it all went. I'm bringing them to one of Juliana's Gymboree Play & Learn class so they can see her in action!!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Sad goodbyes... hang in there... what a great opp. it was to have all of them here...