Friday, July 10, 2009

More pictures from this week

After uploading pictures from my cousin's camera, I simply had to share some of them. Enjoy!

This was dinner at Brotzeit last Sunday, but this is such a great picture of all of us.
I absolutely adore this picture!! They looked so happy!
Juliana wanted to show Nana how smart she is at the computer...
This picture came out a lot better than the other one I posted from our trip to the Bird Park. She's so cute with her Penguin hat!
The rest of these pictures are from the Bird Park, after I had to head home with Juliana so she could take her nap.

Jessica, Nana and Jean at the African Waterfall Aviary...
My mom being a dork posing at the Pelican Cove sign...
Jessica is hanging out at part of the African Wetlands Exhibit...
And one final African exhibit!