Monday, July 6, 2009

Dinner at Vivo City

Sunday was a pretty lazy day for all of us since we were exhausted from Saturday's festivities and the time change has officially caught up with my mom, grandmother and cousin. So, we didn't get going until late in the day and decided to head out to Vivo City to walk around and get some dinner. We ate at a German restaurant called Brotzeit and the food was delicious.

Jacob enjoyed a nice larger beer!
Jessica, my mom, Nana and I has some very good German Reisling!
I love having them here, but it's especially exciting to have my grandmother here and she keeps saying, "Who would have though I'd be here?" I'm so glad she was able to come and see where we are living for now.
Juliana was all smiles and enjoying her visitors since they have been showering her with gifts and attention!

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

That is so weird we were there Sunday night for dinner around 5:30 bc we took Pierce to the new Ice Age movie at 6:15... we love that place.

lala00 said...

It's great to hear you're having so much fun with your family...nothing compares to spending time together over here. Enjoy it!