Friday, July 24, 2009

Anyone know what bit her?

OK, so for the last two mornings, Juliana has woken up with big welts on her legs. This hasn't happened before and they are bothering her so much!! I was wondering if anyone had any idea what kind of bug may have bitten her to create these welts? And how concerned should I be? I know that my mom had gotten a couple while she was visiting, but they went away without any problems. I just want to make sure!!! Any feedback would be great. Thank you.

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

We have gotten them before and you never know who is the culprit since there are so many bugs here but all people are different on how they react to them... I would not worry about them as long as they don't start getting streaks... put some anti'itch and a bandaid so she won't pick at them..