Saturday, July 25, 2009

Friday night fun

Juliana and I were looking at pictures from the last couple of weeks on the computer, because she has been asking for my family a lot since they left. Then she saw the book, "I Love You Little One," that my mom put together for her from her trip out here in December. She kept pointing to my mom in the pictures saying, "Nana, Nana!!"
There was a picture of the two of them sitting on her bench on the terrace having a tea party and Juliana said, "Tea with Nana!" It was precious.
At the end, I asked her, "Do you miss Nana?" and she said OKAY, which is kind of her way of saying yes. So if my mom, Nana and Jess have any doubt that they are missed, they shouldn't!!Wen Jacob got home from work, we were playing with her Friday box and she has mastered the kazoo...
New game: the blanket is the sled!!
Juliana wanted a turn at pulling daddy around and was so proud that she could do it, with a little help from him of course!
LOVE these pictures!!!
Yup, that's her bum!! She loves looking through her legs...
Next up, dress up!! I have a feeling that there will be a lot of pictures with her in this princess outfit my mom brought her. She absolutely loves it.

She was in awe of the ring, but it didn't stay on her finger for long. Too big!
Checking out the earrings...
...and the bracelet.
We told her to cast a spell...wonder what it was!?
It was a nice family night and even though Juliana was all wound up, she went to bed just fine after our songs :-)

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

What a great Friday... I saw that you like the movie Twilight... lets go to see the new one together... what do you think?