Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh, my poor girl

After a couple of rough days and nights, my mom and I took Juliana back to the doctor for the second time this morning. Her temperature was still too high and she was miserable. Turns out she developed a throat infection over the last day or two, so the doctor put her on some antibiotics and we have to keep up with the fever medication. Hopefully, she is feeling more like herself soon! I hate seeing her like this...
Send some good wishes Juliana's way!

3 comments:

cajunsis said...

Awwww, poor baby. I hope she gets better quickly now that she has the meds. Sick babies worry mommys. Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Melanie said...

THank you so much! Prayers are what work the best. God will heal her in his time :-)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So sorry to hear this but glad that when Daddy got home she was doing better... please keep us updated...