Monday, July 13, 2009

Some pampering and then fun by the pool!

This morning was our pedicure appointment, my treat for the girls. Unfortunately, my grandmother wasn't feeling too well, so she stayed home to get some rest for the events later in the week. Here we are, lounging and waiting to be pampered!
The finished products! Left to right is Jess, me and my mom.
When we got back, Juliana was just getting up from her nap, so it was time to hit the pool and playground.
I had just asked her, "Where are you going?" and she pointed straight ahead at me and came down the slide!
They just went down the slide and then it was time to cuddle! My mom can't get enough of those hugs and kisses!
Splashing around with Jess and Nana...
My swimming buddy!
The three generations (the fourth, Nana, is in the background lounging in the sun).
Pointing at Nana...love her so much!
After I went on the monkey bars, she simply had to try them as well and really enjoyed them! I could tell she wanted to do it on her own, but no way, not with that drop.
Isn't she precious?
Riding the dolphin with Nana's help...
Deciding whether or not to go down the slide. Eventually, she decided against it and waved to us instead!

Another wonderful day! We're all exhausted, but it hasn't stopped us from keeping busy. Lots planned for the rest of the week, so hopefully we will all sleep well tonight!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

We have got to come to your pool... it looks like so much fun.