Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day at the Zoo

I got her this hat when we first arrived since it was so sunny and she looked absolutely adorable in it!
I like to think we're a pretty cute family :-)
I forget what animal exhibit we were at here, but it was a good picture of my mom and I.
Outside the hippo exhibit...
Checking out the rhinos...
Jean and Nana enjoying the sites!
God, they love each other so much!
Even though Juliana has been sleep deprived and didn't take a nap today, she had plenty of energy to run around!
She loves animals so much!! She tried to make her monkey noises too!
Gorgeous picture of Nana and Jacob with the waterfall in the background...
Just me, chilling with some statues!
Juliana trying to climb up into this tree house.
There are tons of orangutans to watch throughout the zoo. I especially enjoy watching them swing along the vines and cuddle with one another.
Jacob and my mom by the monkeys.
Juliana was very taken with all of the animals at the zoo and she kept pointing them out and naming those that she recognized.
A few pictures of some of the gorgeous animals... I think the giraffes are my favorite exhibit, because you can get so close to them and they're huge!!
Juliana found this large leaf very exciting and kept fanning herself and Jessica with it.
My mom and I with a very large Ostrich in the background!
Cheetahs are such beautiful creatures!
Jean and I hanging out in front of the rhinoceros...
Daddy, want my straw??
Jess and my mom enjoying some tropical cocktails...and they got to keep the glasses!!
Enjoying some beer with my hubby!
They love each other so much :-)
High five Nana!!!
After dinner, I decided to head home with Jean and Juliana since Juliana was EXHAUSTED and becoming very cranky. Jacob, my mom, grandmother and cousin stayed for the Night Safari. Check out the next post for that!

No comments: