Friday, July 24, 2009

Just a love note

As I was creating a memory book on Shutterfly last night about my family's trip, I found myself getting emotional. Good tears, because I have such an amazing family. Next to Jacob, my mother and grandmother have provided the most love and support for me throughout my journey into motherhood. I am blessed to have them and the rest of my loving and supportive family.

I found this picture of a mother and child, as fairies and found it absolutely beautiful. Their bodies create a circle, which means unity, infinity, and a bond that lasts a lifetime. There is so much peace on both the mother and child's faces.
I love you all so much back home in the U.S., but this blog was especially intended for my mother and grandmother. They are both truly remarkable role models for me as I continue to learn more about my roles and responsibilities as a mother and the love that I want to bestow upon my precious little girl.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: