Thursday, October 29, 2009

We're back...

After a wonderful and very busy trip to the U.S., our departure came way too fast. Below is Juliana at the airport before a very difficult goodbye with my mom and Nana. I am already missing them terribly and we are so thankful for everything they did for us while we were home...the bed, the wonderful meals and spending a lot of time with Juliana.
She was playing, but this is just perfect for how we all felt...not wanting to get on that plane for the long trip back and leaving family and friends again. ::Deep sigh::
The flights went okay, as good as they can I suppose. We weren't too pleased with our seats, but we made it safe and sound. Now it's the challenge of getting back into our routine here. Juliana was up at 2am this morning, ugh!! I can't wait until we're all adjusted back to Singapore time!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Yeah... your back... yeah yipppeeee... HOpe to see you tuesday... I could use a hug...