Monday, October 19, 2009

Game day...and it snowed!!

Juliana's Great Auntie Donna got Juliana this jersey, just in time for yesterday's game. Go Brady!
While we watched the game from my Aunt's house, Jacob was at the game with Michael...I was so jealous! Good game too, because the Patriots wiped the field with the Titans in a historic, 59-0 win, HA! Here is a picture from where Jacob and Michael were sitting (awesome!)...
Back at the house...here's Juliana playing with her Great Auntie Cheryl... Watching the game with Nana...
Chilling out with Nanny...
While I hated the snow, I was so happy to see it coming down for Juliana! Here she is looking out the window at the huge flakes...
She was fascinated by the snow flakes!! Such a great picture with Danny and Jessica!
Right before leaving their house, we put Juliana in her PJs (good thinking on my mom's part) since it was getting late. I was so upset, because right after I took this picture with her Great Uncle Jeff, she started laughing and I completely missed it!! Oh well...
On our way out, Juliana was giving everyone kisses and even making the Muah sound!

Back at my mom's, Juliana got a burst on energy right before it was time to go to bed, so we gave her a bath...
I think she misses the pool back at Summerdale, because she did not want to get out of that tub!
Finally, off to sleep! Notice how she's cuddled up to the Hello Kitty she made at Build A Bear? Didn't last long though, because this morning, it was all about Pooh again...

No comments: