Monday, October 19, 2009

Wedding weekend

On Saturday afternoon, Jacob and I went to Nick and Maura's wedding (Nick is Greg's brother if you didn't already notice the resemblance), which was absolutely beautiful! I didn't have my own camera since it was with my mom, so I stole some pictures from Luke! Here's the beautiful bride and groom during their first dance...
We had a blast at the reception...don't think I've dance that much since my own wedding! This is me with Aaron, to the left and Jim, to the right...
Ali, me and Katie on the dance floor...
With the groom, Nick!
It was fun to be at a wedding without any duties, so we could enjoy ourselves, dance and hang out with friends. Nick and Maura made a gorgeous pair and I'm glad we were able to be there for their special day.

God bless you both for many years of happiness!

1 comment:

Tata44 said...

Go Mel, you needed a night of no worries and all fun!