Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Arrrgggghhh!

So, I was just reading my friend's comment and yes, the Broncos just beat the Pats in over time, 20-17, at Sunday's game. That puts the Pats at 3-2 and the Broncos are still unbeaten. FIGURES! I finally get to watch a game, live, and this is what happens :-( But, it was their own fault...the Pats did not bring their best game and this is the result.

Just had to share a picture of Brady throwing a pass during the first quarter, when things still looked promising...
At least I got to watch the game with family, followed by a DVD of my cousin's dance recital that I missed last spring. One of the numbers was the father's dance, so I got to see my uncle up on stage doing a pretty good job I must say...it was HILARIOUS and entertaining. Perfect follow up to the Pats loss!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

he, he...

Tata44 said...

Hey, they kicked butt the next week, so haha!