Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ah, bowling we will go...

Last night, we headed to Mun Cheong and Sue Lynn's club for some dinner with them and then bowling. It was our first time playing with the large bowling balls!
I think the beer ended up helping to improve my game... Sue Lynn and the girls...
For the first game, Mun Cheong made us all look bad! But I made a big comeback in the end with two strikes in a row, helping to make my score look a lot better! Props to the girls for trying so hard too, each and every turn.
Haha, bunny ears all over...
After the first game, the girls were done and ready for a dessert, but Jacob and I played a final string. Oh yes, I won! Not by much, but it counts :-)
Once again, we had a blast with them and can't wait to go bowling again. It would be rather amusing to bring Juliana just to see her stand next to one of those balls since she wouldn't be able to pick it up!!

No comments: