Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family dinner at my mom's

Last night, my Nana made one of my favorite home cooked meals...Chicken and Dumplings and it was delicious. It's been way too long since we've had all of this wonderful food!! Juliana had some, but not much since she's such a picky eater lately. But here she is with Nana...
Afterwards, Danny was done early, so he kept an eye on Juliana while she roamed around and the rest of us (Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Jeff came too) finished our meals and talked for a while. It was nice to get some updates on their life and talk a bit about ours in Singapore. My cousin Danny is now a football player at Windham High School! Corey had honors last term at college and Jess is at UNH, doing well. It's just so nice to hear good news even though I still consider them all my "little" cousins...not so little anymore though!

Juliana was in dire need of attention within minutes of the adult conversation going on, so here she is trying (and succeeding) in getting our attention...
With Nana...my mom can't keep her hands off of her! It's not going to be easy to leave and I dread Monday. But a few more days of fun, family and friends!
After everyone left, it was bath time and Juliana asked to get on her Dora potty seat, so here she is! She can kill me later :-)
It was a nice evening with the family since our time is so limited now and already crammed to the max with schedules to see people, celebrate her second birthday with family and finish up any last errands. Wish us luck that we don't loose our minds in the next few days!

No comments: