Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Phew, I'm already exhausted...!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being back in the States, being with my mom and grandmother, seeing friends and family, eating good food, but I am TIRED! Jet lag aside, I am exhausted from everything we have already crammed into just a few days. I know it is well worth the exhaustion though, so I'm taking in each and every moment.

This morning, I had scheduled professional pictures at Kiddie Kandids (at Babies 'R Us) for Juliana's two year pictures. It was tough at first, because she had fallen asleep in the car about ten minutes before we got there. After a lot of failed attempts, a run around the store, and then some time spent looking at books, she was finally in a good mood. The pictures came out great and I'm sure you'll all see them at some point very soon!

Afterwards, we (my mom and grandmother came along) met up with my cousin, Jessica at Bertucci's for some lunch before a few errands at the mall. She got to play with dough while waiting for her "Kid's Foccacia," also known as a grilled cheese...Having a blast with the family...
When we got back to my mom's place this afternoon, she wanted to take a walk with Brandy and thoroughly enjoyed running around even in the chilly weather!
Now, it's off for some sleep (I hope) before another busy day!

No comments: