Friday, October 9, 2009

A far cry from Singapore!!

Well, it has already been interesting being back in New Hampshire after all this time. The weather is a lot cooler and Jacob and I have already noticed so many things about ourselves that have truly changed over the last year. It's been so nice for Juliana to see familiar faces that she constantly sees on skype but not in person and it's been a few months since the July visit from family. The jet lag is setting in, but she slept well last night after a long day and is in a very good mood this morning. She's a chatterbox, chasing around my mom's dog and enjoying some "new" toys that have either been at my mom's or in storage!

This is the beautiful doll house that my grandfather built...not really a toy, but Juliana has loved looking at it and gently (we need to keep reassuring her) playing with it. Thankfully, she doesn't have access to the inside where all the rooms are full!!It's funny to see her in long sleeves, pants, socks and jackets! She didn't like the first long sleeved shirt I put on her and kept trying to push the arms up. Guess she's just too used to the warm weather, shorts and t-shirts!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

So glad you have arrived home safe and well. I love following your blog. I started about a year ago when we were to be transfering from Sydney Australia to Singapore with my husbands work. Well, with the global financial crisis, that didnt come to pass, but I am still hooked on reading your blog. Thank you for sharing and enjoy your family. Warm Regards Sandie