Monday, October 26, 2009

Birthday Party #2

This picture is from Saturday night, before Juliana's second party that Nana and Nanny hosted at the function hall where they live. She was in a great mood, so I was crossing my fingers that she would sleep well!
My mom and grandmother went all out, as usual and the party was a blast! A few people couldn't make it last minute due to the flu, but it was still a full house and we got a chance to say goodbye to everyone until our next visit home.

With Juliana's Great Auntie Donna...
Juliana's Great Auntie Cheryl and Great Uncle Jeff...
With her second cousins, Danny and Jessica...
That's my little Tati and her dad, Michael...
Some of our good friends, Kane and Erin...
So, I didn't get a picture of the parents, Jim and Kristena (how did that happen?) but I did get one of their babies!! It's Mickayla and Eoin...
With Juliana's second cousin, Michael whose birthday is the day after hers...Happy Birthday Mike!
Addie, Kali and Juliana eating all the goodies...
With my good friends from grade school, Kathy and Kara...
This is Kara's mom with us, Maureen, who was like my second mother growing up and it was so nice to see her...Three generations! Juliana looked adorable in her Dora party dress that Nana bought for her...
The Powers family, except Addie who was far too busy playing. Bob, Meghan, Emily and Bridget...
When it came time for cake, I was actually surprised that Juliana didn't become too shy. She was in awe of her Dora cake, so that helped!
Singing Happy Birthday to our angel...
She's truly amazing!
She had a lot more fun with the cake this year than last, plus she enjoyed dunking the figurines of Boots, Dora and Diego into the cake...
Here we are with Aaron, Ali and their son Aidan...
Auntie Donna, Sandy, Auntie and Michael...
With Jessica...
Towards the end, as everyone was leaving, Juliana was so tired!! Then, after they all left, she got a second wind (of course!)...
She wanted to help get Bridget and Emily into the car!!
Right before they cleared out, here I am with the girls, my Auntie Cheryl, Jessica, Mom and Claudia...
Always the last to leave because they help SO much (THANK YOU), Greg and Alex...
Then another with the girls...
I couldn't share even half the pictures on here, but here's another collage of some more good pictures...It was a wonderful party...thank you to my mom and grandmother and everyone else who came, helped out and simply enjoyed spending the afternoon with us.

Happy Birthday baby girl!!

No comments: