Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I got inked!

I got these two tattoos, so now it's a total of four on my body. To the left is the Chinese symbol for "Be" (Be yourself, Just Be) on my right shoulder, close to my neck and the "J&J" is rather obvious, on the inside of my right arm just below my elbow...for my hubby and my girl :-)

I had wanted the "J&J" for a while, but it took a bit of time to make a final decision for the second. I went to the parlor with one thing in mind and left with the symbol for "Be" instead, which is perfect for who I am and where I am in my life right now. I love my family, my friends and especially my wonderful husband and amazing daughter. All together, I know that I need to BE ME, no matter what happens in life and that the people I surround myself with are encouraging, loving, supportive and accept me just the way I am!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Wow... I remember riding in the car and you saying you wanted these... I am proud of you... and I too want you to be you...