Friday, October 16, 2009

Some time with Tati!

While Jacob and I went down to Boston yesterday to visit my Uncle and Aunt, my mom had Juliana for the day and picked up Tatiana from school. The two played outside for a bit at their condo complex...
Oh so cute!
Such a cute pair, don't you think? I miss Tatiana so much!! Apparently, Juliana kept giving Tati kisses :-)
Smile Tati!!
I'm glad they had some fun and later today, I'm picking Tati up from school with Juliana (early release for her!) to head up to UNH to pick up Jessica. Should be a fun girls day!

I had to share this adorable picture of Juliana in her footie pajamas this morning...

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So glad to see you guys are surrounded by loved ones... I know how happy you must feel... but don't forget about us here in SIngapore... we are home too... and we miss you.