Thursday, October 22, 2009

Griffin Park with Nana & Nanny

While Jacob and I went through the storage unit this morning to dig out stuff for my brother and sister-in-law (she's due with a baby girl in December), my mom headed to Griffin Park with Juliana and Nanny. They had a blast! Toddler swings are nearly impossible to find in Singapore, so she loved it...
Nanny and Juliana at the general store, hehe...
Peaking out the window...
In jail!
Loving the animals to ride...
The slides have always been a favorite and this was a good one! Again, too many pictures, so here's more. Check out the one with Nanny swinging along with Juliana!
Ah, my favorite pose and now I have one with Nanny...
They had so much fun and Juliana didn't want to leave, but then she got McDonald's (spoiled little girl!) for lunch before meeting up with Jacob and I.

1 comment:

Tata44 said...

Awwwwww, what a nice day. I love that park! Wish we had that out here!