Monday, October 19, 2009

Nana & Juliana visiting family & friends

The first stop for my mom and Juliana on Saturday was to see Auntie Donna, whose in this picture and head over to my Auntie's house (Juliana's Grand Aunt!). Juliana had fun playing and showing off her toys for them...Taking a picture, with the camera facing herself and upside down! Oh well, she's getting better at it...
Auntie makes the most delicious pizzelles (an Italian cookie) from scratch and Juliana got to have some fresh! She also sent some home with my mom for Jacob and I, YUM!
After leaving Auntie's and having lunch with Auntie Donna, they headed back up to N.H. to visit Denise and Katelyn. I have yet to see Katelyn myself and I couldn't get over how much she has grown!!
Looks like they were having a good time in Katelyn's play room with all her toys...
Small collage...Juliana enjoyed Katelyn's dress up accessories, with different hats and necklaces!
Maybe I have a budding piano player too?? Looks like Katelyn was teaching her something!!
I'm glad Juliana got to visit a few people while Jacob and I were at the wedding...just wish I could have seen them too. This trip needs to be just a week or two longer to fit it all in!

No comments: