Monday, October 12, 2009

Visitng an old friend :-)

Yesterday morning, Jacob and I dropped in to visit our friend Meghan and her family. She was my maid-of-honor at our wedding and no matter what has happened or will happen in life, she is a lifelong friend, which is very hard to find. I was also very excited to meet her little girls (twins), Bridget and Emily, who were born in June. Addie will be turning three in November and has grown so much since we saw her last year! Here we are saying hi to the adorable girls...Juliana was ecstatic after she warmed up to the new faces and surroundings, because she got to play with lots and lots of toys and was even lucky enough to dress up in one of Addie's fairy outfits!
I took a ton of pictures, as usual, so I had to create a small collage for the best of them. Adiie and Juliana colored together, played with a Dora scope, and just had a good time.
Addie decided to bury Jacob in pillows, so Juliana joined in of course!
Here's Addie taking pictures. She's very good at it, kind of like me..."Say cheese!" over and over again. Hehe!
Finally, this is Meghan...love her to death and it was so good to meet the new additions to the Powers family!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It's fun to see what you are up to and see you with your hair down :) And by the way, didn't the Broncos just beat the Pats? Just something I heard...