Sunday, October 11, 2009

The ceremony

Yesterday afternoon was the pictures for the wedding and then the ceremony. Juliana looked precious in her dress and patent leather shoes! Awwwww, kisses for her daddy! I missed the perfect shot, but close enough...
She couldn't get away from the pumpkins! I'm so happy there were a bunch outside of the church to keep her busy when it wasn't our turn to stand in for pictures.
Posing with daddy...
And mommy...
My mom did her hair and it looked adorable all curled with a cute little bow on top...
This is Jason, Jacob's brother, Sydney (our cute little niece) and our sister-in-law, Niki. One gorgeous family!!!
This is the best picture I got of Jacob, his brother and mom. Hopefully, we'll have a chance to look at and order some of the professional pictures to get a better one, especially since the one I took with Juliana in it came out all blurry. But here they are before we headed upstairs..Juliana behaved pretty well during the ceremony since I made sure Pooh and a Dora book were already sitting in the pew for us. Good thing, because she needed them!!

Good luck Howie and Jocelyne with your new life as a married couple. God bless and always remember: MT3!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Is Juliana's dress from Hanna Andersson? I was just looking at it online as a possible Christmas dress for the girls!