Thursday, December 10, 2009

Welcome to the world Rylie!

Yesterday at 11:59am, my little niece was born in Florida! Rylie weighed in at 5 lbs, 0.6 ounces. Brittellen did amazing for 12+ hours after they induced her and went all natural. I can't get over how tiny she is! So, that's my brother's hand next to her :-) Wow, thank you God for answering all of our prayers for their health. God bless Justin and Brittellen and little baby Rylie! What beautiful family.

As Brittellen said, they are "on cloud 9..." and I actually got to see her this morning on skype. Her eyes were wide open! I just wish I could reach through the screen and hold her.

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

COngrats you are a new aunt... now that is something to celebrate and rejoice about... for sure.