Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lots of fun at Forum

This morning was Juliana's first Little Gym class in several months, so we were excited!! I even pulled out her leotard that we got at Phantom Gymnastics, back in NH during our visit home. So, this picture is especially for Tatiana (that's where she goes for gymnastics)!
I knew she would head right for the bars as soon as we walked in. It's always been her favorite...
Her grip has gotten so much better too and she can hold on and swing back and forth on her own, for minutes now, not just seconds! She kept showing off for mommy...
We did some forward rolls, stretches and warm ups after all the kids showed up. Then it was off to play and explore. She actually walked about five steps down the beam with no assistance before asking for my help to finish up. The balance beam was always my strongest event when I was a gymnast, so I was very proud of my little girl...
After she was all wound up from class, we had lunch and then walked around for a bit. I asked Juliana if she wanted to ride on this, but then once she got on, I realized that it wasn't working. Oh well, she didn't even seem to care, as long as she could sit on the horse and then kiss it afterwards...
After the let down of the carousel not working, I let her take a ride on the koala car and the rocket...
Next, we stopped in the Early Learning Center store for a bit too. It's nice, because you can look around, play and still leave empty handed! She enjoyed trying on the hats and here, she's saying "Yee haw" as a cowgirl...
Good day with my girl, but I'm exhausted. I need to get in better shape to keep up with her!

No comments: