Friday, December 4, 2009

Thomas and Friends

Tonight was the night to see Thomas & Friends in concert! Juliana got to go with two friends and enjoy the magic of Thomas on stage. Opening scene (and no, my picture quality isn't the best, but it will have to do!)...
Juliana getting ready to start the show her chair...
Pierce was VERY excited to see Thomas and I think Juliana was simply in awe of Pierce's emotions...
Small collage of the events. Again, not so good, bit it was clearly said and stated, "No pictures," so I tried to keep the flash in mild.
Juliana got to see all the different characters from the Thomas show and in the end, the circus officially happened and it was a grand party!
I must admit, I was amazed at how well Juliana did for an hour and a half. She sat on my lap for the entire show, but also interacted with the clapping, "choo choo" sounds and made sure to say hello and goodbye each time Thomas came on or when off off stage!
On the way out, we attempted to get a picture of the kids by the sign, bit it didn't work out in the end. Here's Violet and Juliana checking out the poster while Pierce took some pictures of his own with mommy's camera...
Then, he decided to take pictures of Juliana! A budding photographer on hand? Who knows, but it was adorable!
Great show and experience...Juliana astonished me with her awe for the show and patience, to sit still and be patient! I'll share a couple more pictures once I get them from Camille's camera :-)

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Great pics... can you send me the ones with Pierce in them... and when I get back today I will send you the ones that I have... I did use the flash a couple of times but it made it worse... I think your pics are good.