Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bob the Builder and more fun at JP

This was NOT an easy morning in the Stephen household. A certain someone is not feeling quite like herself. She started showing signs of it yesterday with a fever, runny nose and a lot of crankiness. Today, she was quite a handful and I think we went through an entire box of tissues. So, we tried our best to make the most of it and daddy spent lots of quality time with his little girl.

Here she is, looking adorable in her hat... This is Juliana's impression of swimming, inside, haha! As soon as you mention the word "pool," you might as well just get the swim suits out ASAP!
This afternoon, after a bit of chaos and a nap, Jacob and Juliana headed to Jurong Point for a show while I took care of something. Here's Juliana on daddy's shoulders, getting ready to watch the "Bob the Builder" show...
A small collage of the show, stage and characters. I showed up in time for most of it and it was very musical with lots of dancing!
Enjoying the show with daddy...
When I did show up, Juliana was all excited to show me what was going on! I was holding her in the following picture and she was showing me the stage and telling me all about the characters...
She was far too interested in the show to pay attention to the camera, but that's okay. We got mommy and daddy looking...
After the show, we went outside the mall to see the big Christmas tree. Juliana especially enjoyed looking at the jewellery that was in the cases all around it! There was a gorgeous amethyst necklace and I told Juliana to ask daddy for it...okay, it was really for me, but only in my fantasy world where money grows on trees!
She had a lot of energy, so she ran around in circles and then kept going back to these angels...
After dealing with the lovely crowd at Jurong Point, we got some Japanese food for dinner. Here I am feeding Juliana a goldfish with chopsticks...
We ordered her some dumplings and this is her getting ready for them (daddy was cutting them up)...she ate about half of them, which was huge for her!
I just hope and pray for a better week and no colds! It was a rough weekend, so we'll see. Maybe it's those annoying molars? Maybe it's more...no answers yet, just medicine when needed. Keep your fingers crossed that she is OKAY!

No comments: