Thursday, December 10, 2009

This is not a magic carpet!

Someone asked for a picture of the wall hanging that Camille brought back from Bangkok, which is now in my possession! Juliana needed to learn that this was not a "magic carpet" as she was calling it. So I snapped a picture and then told her it wasn't to play with, because it was "too pretty!"

It's a gorgeous wall hanging made of pieces from tribal gowns and wedding gowns, with a lot of beading...I thought my wedding dress was heavy, nope. Nothing compared to what these woman wore. I just look at it in awe, because so much work went into it and they much have been such gorgeous gowns!
Now I have to get the velcro to hang it up! Thanks Camille :-)

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

It is gorgeous... and I too love it... and great picture... you are welcome glad it worked out.