Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gymbo, where are you?

We're using up the last of our Gymboree classes and today was playgym. I know I don't have a lot of pictures of it, but Juliana has been rather difficult lately! She's a typical 2-year old: demanding endless attention, crying when she doesn't get her way, pushing our buttons and wanting complete independence. Oh, it's fun, as all you moms know. But when she's in a good mood, it makes the rest disappear so quickly!

At Gymboree...
OK, random nap time in the middle of play time??
Oh Gymbo, there you are!
It may be tough, but this age is so much fun too. She's exploring a lot more, retaining things, speaking sentences and building her vocabulary. Plus, she gives mommy and daddy lots of hugs and kisses. We've been enjoying our evenings with the advent calendar, discussing how the "Elf on the Shelf" is watching over her to report back to Santa, singing carols and watching Christmas movies! I just wish there would be a tiny bit of real snow to see. Oh well, can't have it all and knowing me, if there was snow, I'd just complain when I had to clean the car off and shovel!

No comments: