Friday, December 4, 2009

Art class with mommy!

Things have been so busy, that I've missed way too many of Juliana's classes. I've been trying harder to arrange our schedules so that I can make the majority of her classes when I'm not otherwise engaged with MOPS, bible study, work, etc. So, yesterday morning, we went to Gymboree Arts together and I think I was more excited than she was!

She painted some clouds with aluminum foil cutouts of raindrops as well as a blob (which to her was a bird!) and then a cloud full of rain with sparkles and cotton balls to round it off! It was a lot of fun to see her at work. Plus, she must have missed her daddy a whole lot, because she kept walking over to the window to look for daddy. "Is that daddy?....no" and so on and so forth! But we did have a blast, singing songs, clapping, playing the drums and painting. She is just so amazing! I think art will be on the horizon, because she seems to genuinely enjoy it, at home and in classes. We shall see!

1 comment:

Oswald Chong said...

Oh my God! Osmond would be so jealous! I'm not sure when it'll be coming here....