Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ouch!!

Well, I seem to have a pinched nerve in my shoulder/neck on the right side. Boy, it's painful! I can't do much with my right arm as it's numb and tingling for the better part of the day. I went to the acupuncture center today after a training session and it was incredibly painful. They helped me a lot a few months ago with my lower back, but I was actually a bit scared to go with this problem since it's gotten to be so bad. I was afraid of muscle spasms, pain, etc. and I experience all of it with some relief too. It's quite amazing how good they are at what they do, because I walked in, explained the problem and he immediately touched the exact spot that it was stemming from as well as all the pressure points affected throughout my neck and arm. Wow. I'm just hoping that in a few more days, I have full use of my arm again since I am right handed and it's making life incredibly difficult. I must admit though, that it has been a lesson in gratefulness, that I have two arms without (up until now of course) any problems to speak of. Makes you realize just how lucky you are for all of the small things in life...

On top of this, Juliana seems to have gotten a viral infection and when her temperature spiked to 41 (105), I got concerned and brought her to the clinic. She's okay, but it's never been that high before, so it was scary. Medicine and rest are the best remedy and lots of love from mommy and daddy :-)

Another tiring week almost over, with some fun in the morning at MOPS and MOPPETS...I just hope Juliana is up to it!

No comments: