Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon Envy

My cousin got to see the New Moon premiere the other day in the U.S. and I am very jealous. I believe it comes out here in December (but I may be wrong, haven't checked recently), so anyone wanting to go, I'm in!! Jacob isn't all that excited, so I have to see it anyway, even if I am alone! I know a lot of people (ahem, men mainly) don't get the whole Twilight series craze, but the books are THAT good. I know they were intended for teens, but they seem to have roped in a lot of adults too. I may not be a huge Robert Patterson fan, but the books and movies, YES!

And now in theaters, A Christmas Carol, so maybe that can be a date night! Definitely not a suitable movie for the little ones, but from what I hear, a good holiday movie! Looking forward to it. I can never pass up a good Jim Carrey movies :-)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm in for New Moon. Justin doesn't care to see it, either. :-)

Jenn said...

I am pretty sure it somes out on Dec 3

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I am in for both... when we going???

Melanie said...

Yay, I thought so, but didn't wanna get my hopes up! I'm up for both too :-) Maybe New Moon, just girls?