Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas shopping

This morning, I woke up feeling like I had hit by a truck after a rough night of the sniffles, coughing and a fever. Thought I was over that little bug, but it crept back up on me. Sadly, it was a rather uneventful day. I got a little work done and Jacob had to work too, so Juliana went out for a couple hours this morning with Jean to pick up some diapers and look at Christmas presents! She loves all the decorations...
Ooooohh, an angel!
Are books on her list for Santa? Check! Don't mind the educational stuff...
Checking out the Tinker Bell display for the newest movie. Not on our list, but she will be getting some other new DVDs from Santa!
Uh oh, another stuffed animal. When I was looking at these pictures with Juliana, she kept saying, "Teddy, teddy!" I guess it was a hint too, but I feel like we already have enough stuffed animals in this house. We'll see...
Finally, Jean took this video...hmmmm, must be a BIG hint! They are actually pretty neat!

No comments: