Thursday, November 26, 2009

My morning entertainment

Yesterday morning, after having a wonderful chat with my mom and grandmother, Juliana sang for me...my little entertainer! On skype, she has been drawing pictures with Nanny and showing them to one another and it was adorable! Nanny would draw a pumpkin, then Juliana would draw one (or I would and she would help) and then she'd hold it up to the screen for them to see. Then again with a person and a Christmas tree. She really enjoys her skype chats, thank God for modern technology!

This is all very muffled as she puts her entire mouth around the microphone, but she's been getting a lot better at singing Twinkle Twinkle, Ring Around The Rose, You Are My Sunshine, Row Your Boat and many others, most recently some Christmas songs too like Jingle Bells, Silent Night and Here Here Comes Santa Claus. We've been enjoying trying to talk to her about the holiday season, Jesus, the role of Santa and everything that comes with it, like gifts if she's a good girl!

No comments: