Thursday, November 19, 2009

More fun at IMM

I woke up this morning feeling horrible...headache, cough, sniffles and exhaustion. I also had a ton of work to do, so Juliana spent a few hours with Jean at IMM this morning, after our chat with my mom and Nana, while I (slowly) did most of my work.

They have decorated for Christmas at IMM, just like the rest of the malls. This one had a bright red tree...Before the downpour early this afternoon, Juliana got some play time in at the water park. It never gets old!
I had told Jean about the small art place just inside the door at the mall and they did another piece of window art together. She chose an elephant this time that is now on the door next to her Hello Kitty one we did with Jacob...
The final product was nice and colorful!
After a day of staying in and (sort of) resting, I'm still not feeling so good, but Juliana made up for that when she woke up from her nap calling for me and saying "I love you mommy." We had a good time during her bath too...always a sign of that when I'm soaked at the end of it also!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Sorry you are feeling bad... hope you feel better soon... and great window piece... and the christmas tree is great... I can't wait to get ours.