Wednesday, August 19, 2009

She's moving up!!

Go Juliana! This is one class I wish I didn't miss, but I had an appointment. Jean said that Juliana got LOTS of praise today from the teachers and parents about how smart she is. She always gets mistaken for being older, which is such a compliment. She is tall, but they also are surprised about how vocal she is.

Play & Learn 4 goes up to 22 months, which Juliana will be next week and now she will be with some of the older kids. Apparently, the teacher said she's too smart for the level 4 class anyway and she should have moved up sooner! Isn't she just amazing?
She loves balls, all shapes and all sizes. But this is the first time I've seen these her with these red ones...
The big roller all to herself!!
Checking out the view maybe?
Just where she belongs, center of attention!
I'm so proud of her! Every time someone asks me how old she is and I tell her almost 22 months, they're shocked. They always think she's at least 2 years old and I've even gotten a couple, "I thought she was 3!" I know I'm biased as her mom, but she's pretty smart for her age! Guess I must be doing something right :-)

No comments: