Saturday, August 1, 2009

Elyse's birthday party!

There's the birthday girl!!!
Juliana as staying close to daddy as she assessed the situation...
This is Pierce (Camille & Blake's son), wearing my sunglasses and looking pretty good in them!!
There was plenty of time to enjoy the pool before lunch! This is Elyse making her way down the slide on her belly and posing for the camera of course :-)
Next up, Violet (Gillian & Jamey's daughter) also on her belly!
Then it was Pierce's, but he did it the right way, on his bum!!
Violet and Pierce are like a little couple, they are so cute together. They were actually kissing early on in the party, but I missed the pictures. I'm sure they will turn up on Camille's site though!! These two cuties are going to be heart breakers.
Jacob gave Elyse and Juliana a nice ride on the tire swing!
She is such a little model for the camera!
Down the slide...
Cake time!! Happy Birthday to you Elyse!
Good picture of the MOPS ladies. From left to right, Jennifer, Gillian, Jennifer, Camille, me and the third Jennifer!
We made several attempts to get pictures of the kids all together. I think among the three different cameras and dozens of shots, a few came out well with most of the kids looking!! I took a bunch, but these were the best I got...
Jamey's got Pierce on his lap and Violet wanted to join in on the fun!! She's probably thinking, "Hey, that's my daddy!!!"
Juliana and Violet playing catch with one of the balloons or just fighting for it, who knows!
I forget whose idea this was, but it turned out pretty cute! It's us MOPS moms wearing the masks that were in the kids goody bags!The birthday girl bouncing on one of the balloons and when we couldn't get the picture the first time around, we asked her to do it again and she did!!! What a cutie.
It was a good party, lots of fun and all of the kids had a blast.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELYSE!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

It was a good party... and so much fun and your place rocks... great pics now will you send them to me.... I love them all...

Thanks for all the fun memories...