Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gymboree with daddy

Finally, after Jacob got all his work done this morning, he got to take Juliana to Gymboree for the first time! We always go during the week, so of course he can't make them, but I scheduled a couple weekend classes (art, music, and play & learn) so he can see what she's up to. I headed over to Tanglin from the hotel to catch them in class and it was adorable to watch them together. She gets such a burst of energy when she walks through those doors and I don't know if he had been ready for that!!

Unfortunately, only one adult per child is allowed in the room, so my pictures were through a window so the quality isn't great, but I had to share a few!!

On the see saw...
So much for "sliding" down...
This was during "The Wheels On The Bus..." song. She's getting so good at it!
Drum time on the mat before goodbyes for the day. They say, "Hip Hip Hooray" and throw their hands up in the air. She says it all the time at home now..."Hooray" when she's done something she's proud of or wants attention for!
She finally saw me right at the end of class and yelled, "Mommy, Mommy" and I got a wave. Oh, she melts my heart :-)
On our walk back toward Orchard, she decided to stop and kiss a dragon statue and I wasn't ready with the camera. So I asked her to do it again, but I didn't get a good picture. Anyway, it was adorable.
Ready, set...JUMP!
On the walk back from the MRT to our condo, there's a place people sit outside the mall just to chill out or smoke (ugh). Well, today, Juliana picked random people just to plop down next to and smile at. If it didn't make their day, there is something wrong with them, because it was precious!

Not sure what the interest was here, but maybe she's just making sure it was sturdy so everyone is safe!? Or the color!? Who knows!
It was a good afternoon and I'm glad Jacob finally got to see what Gymboree was all about. Now he gets to see her in Art and Music at some point :-)

No comments: