Friday, August 7, 2009

Last couple of days

The last few days have been a bit slow going (for me) and I haven't been able to do much for reasons I'll leave out, but I didn't want Juliana to miss out on her classes. So, Jean still took her to both her Gymboree Play & Learn and Art classes. I know I share a ton of pictures from Gymboree, but she loves it so much and so many good pictures come from it!! So, just skip over them if you're sick of them :-)It's like she wanted to challenge herself!
Oh, playing is so exhausting!
Her favorite bridge...
Pulling the BIG ball around...
Chilling out in the tube...
Hanging out at home with mommy and her favorite Dora sunglasses. Oh, she's so hip!
Today, Jean took Juliana to IMM while I got so much needed rest. Once again, lots of pictures from this water park, but again...she loves this place and always finds some new way to have fun, both at the wet park and the dry one.
"Oops, I'm caught!"
Okay, was she hoping to make a fire with these two sticks?? Hehe.

Well, there is a lot more fun to come in the next couple of weeks with classes, MOPS will be picking up and play dates. She will be a busy little girl!!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

For some reason she looks all grown up in these pics... she is so cute and must have grown over night... I am glad you are getting rest... take care of your sweet self...