Sunday, August 16, 2009

...and more fun at SAFRA

Back to SAFRA on Friday and Jean wore a bathing suit this time, YAY! They have strict rules out here about "proper" pool attire and no shoes in certain areas, etc.

Anyway, here she is in the lizard pool with her kickboard. I've been a little lazier with the swim lessons lately as I've been recouping, but I plan on getting back into a schedule. She's getting so comfortable in the water!!Of course, you have to work in time for some lounging after being in the pool!
This picture was from yesterday and I simply had to share how adorable she looks in this Elmo dress! I mean, she looks cute in everything, but I'm a bit biased :-)
Date time with daddy. She stole my purse (her way of saying, "No mommy, you are not leaving me"). They got on her princess rider and were off!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So sorry we missed you guys at Safra... totally looks like a fun place to go... it was good to stay home and get ready for Julie's arrival... lets get together this week... you want to go to the zoo...