Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just the goofball playing around

Well, good morning cutie!! She looks like she was caught doing something wrong, doesn't she?
Her newest toy...a Dora mega blocks set. VERY exciting!
I asked, "Where's Dora?" and she picked her up, kissed her and held her up in the air saying, "Hooray!" then proceeded to kiss her again and again :-)This was the answer to, "Where is Swiper?" (he's hiding in the cactus).Such a little princess! She actually walked (or tried to) in the shoes this time! Usually, she just puts them on, stands up and then kicks them off, because she can't keep her balance. I said "Are you going to cast a spell on me?" and she said "Hooray" and pointed the wand at me, so I hope it was a good spell!!
She is just the most amazing little girl and so smart. After Jacob and I sing our songs to her (which she now knows most of the words to all of them) before bed, she says, "Okay, it's time for sleep," except it sounds like "seep," so it's even cuter!

No comments: