Friday, September 18, 2009

An unexpected gift!!

Several weeks ago, I began talking with someone online after having read each other's blogs. She has a personal blog, but also one in which she shares all of her recipes since she loves to cook (I wish I could have half her talent). Some of her recipes look like art work and you can see Raihana's website called, Taste Buds here.She brought this to me today, an arrangement of cookies that simply look too good to eat! I was truly amazed at the wonderful gift and wanted to share a picture to make your mouth water...YUM!!! Thank you so much Raihana, I can't wait to try them!

1 comment:

Raihana Ab said...

Melanie

Thanks for meeting me, short while though. Hope to meet you again and Juliana.

Your entry make me *blushed* *giggle*. Thats just a small gift, Thanks again friend :)

Regards