Saturday, September 12, 2009

To the pool!

Hello everyone, Juliana is here!!Tried to get her to go down the short slide, but no such luck today...
Getting out to jump back in and she looks adorable in her pink bikini...
She loves jumping into my arms from any surface she can and I make big splashes to make her laugh...
Practicing our kicking and she had to check to make sure daddy was watching...
I LOVE this picture. Shows how happy we both are and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the pool with her today. She's so much more animated lately!
Sooooooooooo happy and posing for the camera!!
I was blowing bubbles and she wanted to catch them...
Down the big slide. She usually can go alone, but wanted mommy with her today...
After swimming, she ran up to the tennis court to watch the players. She kept calling it baseball though and was so excited to watch!
We haven't been down to the pool this week for many reasons, so I really enjoyed swimming with her today. It took a minute for her to get used to the water (temperature), but then we had a blast. She loves splashing around, jumping into my arms and kicking. I lie her on her stomach and move around while she kicks and I was amazed at how strong her legs are!! Guess we need to spend more time at the pool :-)

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Why would you go down the slide by yourself when you have mama... so cute and I too love the laughing pic... priceless.

Jennifer said...

such a great picture of you and Juliana laughing! These are the moments...