Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary My Love

It's hard to believe that four years ago, I was marrying the man of my dreams! We have been together for nearly nine years all together, but the last four years of marriage have brought a lot of changes into our lives and of course, a wonderful little girl. God truly blessed me with Jacob, a supportive man full of unconditional love. He loves me "Just the way I am" (Billy Joel...one of our two wedding songs).

Below is one of my favorite pictures taken outside the church by my talented brother. There is so much love in our eyes and throughout the last four years, that love has grown deeper and deeper.Ah, the dip at Greeley Park (fabulous place for pictures by the way!)...
This was done by our wonderful photographers, but I never ordered a print...maybe I should reconsider. It's such a neat photo...
Our first dance was to "Your Song" by Elton John. I remember it like it was yesterday...the amazing band we hired played & sang it perfectly and Jacob was singing to me as well. I was in awe that this man was finally my husband!
Later in the night after lots of dancing with our friends and family...
A wonderful snapshot of the wedding party. We had so much fun at the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and after party. I couldn't have asked for a better group of individuals to stand by us on our day.
After our perfect wedding, we took our Honeymoon in California, beginning in San Francisco & Sausalito. This picture was taken outside Scoma's Restaurant where we had some of the best food ever!!! I remember that meal VERY well.
We got to visit Muir Woods and the trees were remarkable and HUGE...
Of course, the famous Golden Gate Bridge...
Next up was Wine Country, so we were off to Napa Valley. This was outside the wine cellar at Truchard Vineyards with the owner. They have some of the most amazing wines and it was a special visit since we got free tastings of all the wines, a private tour and a free bottle of wine! Our wedding day and honeymoon were wonderful, but they are nothing compared to the four wonderful years we have shared together as a married couple, two of which we have been blessed as parents. As it says on the inside of our wedding bands, MT3 or Marriage Takes Three. With God, anything is possible, as long as we trust in him to guide us along our path. Thank you God for leading us to one another, standing by us in good times and bad, never giving up when we have questioned our faith and providing us with an amazing child.

Happy Annivery to my amazing husband. I love you always and forever!!! (3-4-5)

6 comments:

Leone Fabre said...

Congratulations to you both ...... there will be many more to enjoy and to appreciate the love you have for one another.

Everyone that reads this blog can see that the love you share as a family shines through.

Jenn said...

Congratulations! You two have made it through a lot. Here's to hoping the next 4 will be easier.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Congrats... happy 4... I just love wedding photos... you look so happy... looking forward to hear about 44... :-)

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!! Such precious photos...and such a precious family!

Raihana Ab said...

Congrats...Happy annivesary. Lovely photos.

Meghan said...

Man, check out that sexy wedding party!!!!
It was a great day, I know I had a blast :)
Happy very very belated anniversary, LOL!