Monday, September 28, 2009

Thanks Jennifer and Justin!

It comes two days late, but I wanted to post a great big
THANK YOU
to Jennifer and Justin for hosting a wonderful supper club on Saturday night. I was out of it apparently, because I didn't take a single picture, ugh!! So unlike me. But it was a blast and the food was delicious. She had chicken burritos and homemade salsa that I could have eaten by the spoonful. Plus lots of other stuff I simply can't eat, like a cheese dip, but Jacob felt the same way about that dip as I did about the salsa. So, thank you both for a lovely kid-free evening, except of course little Marek who graced us with his presence. Holding him brought back so many memories and it's hard to believe Juliana was once that small! You can see a picture of Marek here compared to a picture of his two year old sister, Violet when she was a baby and boy, do they look alike!

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Hated to miss such a good night and of course to get to see you... the food sounds amazing and no pics... what was going on????? To much fun I guess.