Thursday, February 18, 2010

Life, Juliana, etc.

This morning was a good one, because Juliana woke up in a good mood, yay!!! Check out that happy girl...
After her bath, we came downstairs and she wanted to wear my slippers. A bit hard considering how BIG my feet are, but I'm pretty sure that huge smile on her face indicates that she was having a blast!
These Chipmunks and Chipetts came in a box last week for Juliana and she has been playing with them ever since. Yes, they even sing too (lucky us)...
In one of her Monkeydoo DVDs, they use a "spy glass" so we saved two toilet paper rolls to let Julian make one of her own. We played "I spy" this evening!!
She has been using these spy glasses all the time now. We'll ask, "What do you spy?" and she'll answer something like Pooh, Mommy, Doll, etc. Then we do the same...."I spy, a Juliana!" She loves it!

No comments: