Friday, February 12, 2010

He's coming home!

Finally, Jacob is officially flying home this evening, YAY! Juliana and I are both excited to see him and I know she'll be ecstatic when she wakes up in the morning to find that he's home.

It's been yet another tough morning, since Juliana is still sick, but she's taking a snack/TV break which is really turning into a singing break, along with the show...even better!

I must thank all of those of you that read the blog, because I also share the posts (most) with Juliana and she gets a kick out of herself on the computer screen. She even enjoys reading the comments and looking at our friend's pages. Amazing, huh? I was in high school when I got my first computer and my 2 year old daughter is already turning into a pro!

Thanks for all of the prayers and support over the last few weeks. I'm looking forward to getting back to a somewhat normal routine as soon as Jacob's home. Thankfully, it's also a long weekend due to the Chinese New Year, so it gives us a lot of family time and time for rest!

Happy New Year everyone and here's a bit of info about this year, the Tiger. I'm hoping a lot of those characteristics will come into play this year!
The Tiger is said to be lucky vivid, lively and engaging. Another attribute of the Tiger is his incredible bravery, evidenced in his willingness to engage in battle or his undying courage. Maybe he’s so brave because he is so lucky. But the Chinese say a Tiger having a Tiger in the house is the very best protection against the evils of fire, burglary.