Thursday, February 11, 2010

What a week...okay, weeks!

As you all know, Jacob is away on business in Sydney and his trip got extended a week (he was supposed to come home this past Saturday). He's due back tomorrow night, woo hoo!! But of course, he leaves and I get sick, then Juliana gets sick. When it rains, it pours! But we're managing and you end up finding strength deep down you never knew you had in times like this.
Juliana has not been feeling well, but in her good moments (probably when the medicine kicks in), we get to enjoy a bit of the day. She got to borrow this from Sue Lynn and Mun Cheong...
She's getting better at it! Then, as always, we have our chats with family back home on skype. My mom has been in Florida, visiting my brother, sister-in-law and niece for the last week, but we still get to talk. Juliana wanted to play dress up for my mom. She chose to be wear her fire hat and princess shoes, what a mix!
That's her princess skirt she's showing off to my mom as she sings and dances...
Finally, when I asked her, "What should we do now?" she wanted to eat, so she grabbed her wooden bread basket and put everything out on the floor for herself, me and Nana!
I'm so glad we have skype, because it's allowed us to talk to Jacob nearly every single day that he's been gone and it certainly helps Juliana to see that he is okay. Can't wait to see him!

No comments: